Lady Noir Lady Noir

Loved it

I really liked the formula used here, it was new to my experience.

WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic

Why did he not run?

he was out side, he escaped, he could have been free! but no, he chose to beat the shit out of a fat kid in a sonic outfit for our amusement. he must really likes his job.

his hate for the job was true at first, but once he found out he could do what ever he wanted and no one would punish him, he came to secretly love it didn't he?

Shoot the Zombies! Shoot the Zombies!

PSA

I think this should be called "a public service announcement"

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

So true

Yeah finding a balance has been my struggle. I'm addicted to video games, and I cannot quit them, but I can slow down enough that they don't consume my life. The struggle for me is to maintain the balanced lifestyle, and not fall back to playing video games every waking moment.

since I've started trying to find the balance I've been able to keep gaming binges down to under two weeks, and the longest I've gone with out a binge is 3 months. So I think I'm doing good so far, I just got to keep working at it.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Oh yeah!

So worth the wait. they just keep getting better and better! this was awesome!

How to NG Animator God 2 How to NG Animator God 2

Radial

Where's the radial stuff! you did not follow your own advice in your final example! How are you supposed to make things like good with out radial coloring!

but besides that so true, very funny stuff.

Ackbar : Hentai Ackbar : Hentai

Ha HA

It's a trap! and I fell for it! XD

The Last Minute Shopper The Last Minute Shopper

awsome

that was the best christmas story EVER!

The ladys room The ladys room

Intelligent victim!

I love horror where the victim does what I would do or does better than I could ever do, because it makes the monster more horrifying! It's really hard to fear a monster that you think the victim could kill or get away from if they where just a little smarter.

Awesome job!

Shorts To Wear Pants To Shorts To Wear Pants To

Sad toaster by STWPT

I first heard of STWPT when a friend of mine showed me this animation http://www.furaffinity.net/view/10239 99/ It's a animation I view at least once a week now, the sad toaster made of glass makes me happy.